- Posted on: March 22, 2021
You are interested in biodegradable packaging made from exotic materials such as bamboo, areca palm leaves, sugar cane, cassava, banana leaves and more? However, you don’t know how to source producers that can deliver the design and quality you want?
Then you are a perfect fit for our project!
Tell us what you need, and we will find companies from Cambodia that pitch their packaging ideas to you. The pitch will take place in form of a competition via an online-offline hybrid event. During the event, you, together with a jury of experts, will select the idea that best fits your needs.
And don’t worry, we won’t stop our support here. We will ensure that the winning company turns the pilot design into a market-ready packaging solution that fulfils all your demands. For that purpose, we are working with a German packaging expert that is familiar with your requirements and who supports the winning company with product design and certification. So, when you receive your shipment of the final packaging, you can be 100% sure that the final product exactly reflects your requirements.
What we take care of:
- Establish direct contact with producing companies in Cambodia with our representatives on-site
- Gathering the best ideas to solve your challenge
- Provide professional support throughout the entire project by our country and packaging specialists
- Cover all costs related to certifying the final product according to your standards
What you take care of:
- Provide a project contact within your company for the challenge
- Provide a well-defined packaging challenge: purpose, design, desired materials, dimension, certifications needed, target price per piece, etc.
- Participation in the jury during the competition event (on- or offline)
- A sourcing contract that meets your quality requirements
- Definition of your packaging challenge by end of July 2021 (soft deadline)
- Launch of your packaging challenge by begin of August 2021
- Packaging competition within September 2021
- Product delivery planned within November/December 2021
For more information, please contact:
Christoph Janensch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tel: +855 85 641 723