- Posted on: February 5, 2019
From February 18th to 22nd, German Business Group Cambodia (ADW) and GIZ, a German development agency, conduct the German Training Week – Project Development (GTW-PD) in Phnom Penh. In this program, selected participants will have the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge on technical, commercial and legal aspects how to develop rooftop solar photovoltaic (PV) projects that will attract international investors and meet lenders’ requirements to accelerate the realization of solar PV adoption. The training is part of the framework of the German Energy Solutions Initiative of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.
Participants will learn about all necessary building blocks of a project proposal at international standards. The focus of the course is on rooftop embedded solar PV projects that are designed for commercial and industrial (C&I) end users consuming the solar energy directly. ADW and GIZ are looking for applicants with the following attributes:
- Existing knowledge of solar energy fundamentals
- A completed technical or electro-technical vocational training
- A relevant university or college degree in area such as engineering, science or finance
- Interest in developing (or preferably already currently active developing) solar projects
- Relevant professional experience in the solar business such as: project developer, service provider, equipment supplier, or consultant
- Professional experience that would enhance the class dynamic (e.g. having worked for a local utility, lender, lawyer, government, or commercial facility)
- Computer skills in MS Excel and Word
To ensure training quality and maximizing learning experience for all participants, maximum accepted registrations will be 30. The deadline for submitting your registration is the February 6th, 2019. Registration fee is $80 per participant. For further information about the training, please contact Mr. Vanna PHENG, email@example.com, mobile + 855 (0) 12 221 647. To get the application form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile + 855 (0) 89 290492.